Recovery from mental illness happens best when people have the right support.
As a result of mental illness you may experience:
- Social isolation
- Difficulty with daily living
- Interruption to work and study
- Physical health issues
- Low self esteem
- High levels of non-prescription drug use
Ermha’s Community Support program can help you overcome barriers to recovery so you can achieve your goals. We can help you achieve
- Increased social Inclusion
- Greater independence
- Stronger skills
- Improved physical health
- Increased self-esteem
- Your Employment and training goals
- Connections to other services
- Stronger relationships
- Creative expression
Community Support is best suited to you if you:
- Live in the City of Casey, Shire of Cardinia or the City of Greater Dandenong
- Are aged 16-64
- Experience persistent mental illness
* If you live outside of these areas, it is possible that Ermha can still support you.
People are referred to Ermha’s Community Support program by South Eastern Suburbs Intake and Assessment. This service can be reached by calling 1300 785 358 or contact Ermha on 1300 376 421 for more information.