Intensive, recovery-oriented support can help you overcome barriers and achieve your recovery goals.
Long-term homelessness, persistent mental illness and frequent reliance on emergency or crisis services can affect:
- Self esteem
- Physical health
Keys can support you to achieve:
- Improved self-esteem
- Increased independence
- Improved physical health
- Stronger relationships
- More and better skills
- Sustainable housing
- Better mental health
- Greater social inclusion
- Employment and training goals
The Keys program is a consortium between Monash Health, Hanover and Ermha.
Keys is best suited to you if you:
- Live in the City of Casey, Shire of Cardinia or the City of Greater Dandenong*
- Have multiple needs that affect your ability to secure housing and work on your mental health recovery
- Are socially disadvantaged
- Rely on crisis services
- Have difficulty coping with the demands of daily living
* If you live outside these areas, it is possible that Ermha can still support you.
Referrals to the Keys program are made through Ermha’s Intake department, other Ermha programs, hospital emergency departments and associated emergency services.