Mental Health Compass is an online resource designed to help consumers and carers navigate Victoria’s mental health service system. Compass was developed with the help of mental health consumers and carers who feel that informed involvement in treatment, as well as supported recovery can mean better results, faster.
- CRISIS SUPPORT, SUICIDE & SELF-HARM PREVENTION
- THERE IS A WAY TO RECOVERY
- LOOKING AFTER YOURSELF
- SHARING INFORMATION WITH YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
- SUPPORTING YOUR PHYSICAL HEALTH
- TAKING AN ACTIVE ROLE IN TREATMENT
- WHO TO SEE
- TREATMENT COSTS
- HOSPITALS, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE
- SUPPORT GROUPS
- CARERS AND RESPITE
- VOLUNTARY AND INVOLUNTARY TREATMENT
- MENTAL HEALTH CARE PLANS
- LAWS AND LEGISLATION
Click here to visit the Mental Health Compass website.