Training at Ermha Terms and Conditions – June 2017
- Payment must be made in full within 10 business days of the invoice being received and no later than 5 business days prior to the course starting.
- For bookings made within 5 business days of the workshop commencing, payment is required at booking.
- Places will only be held once full payment is received.
- No refund will be available for cancellations with less than 5 business days’ notice.
- Places can be transferred to another staff member for the same course without penalty.
- Minimum numbers are required for workshops to run, as per licensing requirements for the accredited courses we provide. In the unlikely case that a workshop is cancelled, attendees will be notified at least 5 business days prior and given the option to attend at another date or receive a full refund.
- A tax invoice will be provided via email once payment is received
- All training materials are included in the cost of the training.
- Refreshments are provided for all workshops held at Ermha’s offices. For full day courses lunch is also included. Dietary requirements are able to be catered for when requested at time of booking, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days of the course.
- On-site parking is available at the rear or Ermha’s offices at 1st Floor Building G; 45 Assembly Drive Dandenong South. Un-metered parking is available on Assembly drive and nearby streets. Remember when parking on site please do not park in the places marked Ermha, Westpac or CFA.
Note: Further discounts apply for bookings of 2 or more participants. Ermha can host all our training at our client’s premises, with the option of choosing dates and times for groups of 12 or more participants. If you would like further information, or a quote please contact us on 03 9706 7388 or email email@example.com.