Volunteering is a great way to engage in meaningful activity and become involved in your community.
ermha365 was founded by volunteers over 30 years ago and volunteers continue to play a vital role in ermha365’s work.
At ermha365, volunteers are supported from day one. Following induction, training is ongoing and we teach skills that will help volunteers thrive in their roles. ermha365 volunteers run the Op Shop and are increasingly involved in client support.
What are some of the benefits volunteers experience?
- Improved physical and emotional wellbeing
- Increased social interaction
- New experiences
- Vocational development
- Improved communication skills
- A sense of achievement
- An opportunity to give back to the community
- Community involvement
Volunteering will interest you if you:
- Want to contribute to ermha365’s future as a vital community based mental health and disability support service
- Want to gain work experience
- Want to learn new skills
- Accept and support ermha365’s values