Are you feeling the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on your mental health and wellbeing?
Are you requiring some emotional support, or education around wellbeing practices?
Do you need help to connect to local services?
The Mental Health and Wellbeing Hub is open for referrals.
We are located in Thompsons Road, North Geelong and pop up sites in towns across the region. We are a free service that offers one-on-one and group support for people in the community and to build strengths within themselves. Areas include:
– connection to the community
– the benefits of healthy routines and choices
– developing skills to cope with uncertainty and change
– explore alternatives to substance use
– practical support for changes in employment
– general mental health and wellbeing
– linkage to local services, and
– a whole lot of self-care.
Support and referrals
For telephone support or to make an enquiry, call the Partners in Wellbeing hotline: 1300 375 330.
Referrals can be made by completing the Intake Referral Form. Please note this referral form is for regional Victoria, not Melbourne Metro.
If you would like to refer someone you know, you must first discuss this with them and have their consent to make the referral on their behalf. We encourage referrals from people who identify as LGBTIQ, culturally diverse, Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people, veterans and people experiencing homelessness.