Mental Health is About All of Us
At ermha365 Academy we are passionate about building communities and workplaces that embrace the importance of mental health. With over 35 years’ experience in the mental health field, ermha365 Academy has selected training courses that meet the highest standards. Experienced Academy trainers use best-practice, evidence-based materials to deliver training that participants can use to respond effectively when someone is experiencing mental health problems. We aim to share our specialist knowledge to influence positive change in Mental Health in Workplaces and the Community.
Creating a Mentally Healthy Workplace or Community
The training modules we deliver are recognised as best practice across the world. ermha365 has developed its framework and training strategy to ensure the continual reinforcement of key messages in order to promote a positive, connected and accountable workplace or community culture.
Our training and support
Participants in our workshops gain real skills that are applied in their workplace and community, which has been proven to positively promote the mental health and wellbeing of individuals as well as the broader group, workplace or community.
- Increased knowledge and awareness in relation to mental health and suicide
- Increased capacity within the workforce to meet the growing needs and concerns of staff and mental health problems
- Ability to assess and respond more efficiently and effectively to mental health concerns
- Increased acceptance to discuss previously taboo topics such as suicide, depression and mental health
- A stronger and more resilient workforce that creates a supportive workplace environment.
- Increased confidence to help someone with a mental illness and a psychosocial disability.
- Reduction in unhelpful stigmatising attitudes that may prevent help seeking.
ermha365 Academy offers an integrated approach and series of workshops that enables staff and leaders in the workplace and community to respond to mental health concerns which will result in a more resilient and supportive workplace and community environment.
Find out more about our workshops…
Our Interactive Learning Resources
ermha365 Academy is developing innovative learning resources for the growing NDIS Psychosocial Disability Workforce Delivered by ermha365 in partnership with Mental Health Victoria and Wodonga TAFE, funded by the Victorian State government
Find out more about our Interactive Learning Resources
For more information contact the ermha365 Academy team on 1300 376 421 or email email@example.com
One of our friendly staff would love to meet with you to determine how we can tailor a training package for your workplace and/or community.