Darwin, Melbourne, Geelong, Bendigo
NDIS Support Coordination is a service that supports NDIS participants to get the most out of their support plans.
ermha365 provides Support Coordination for Adults with an intellectual disability, cognitive disability, developmental disability, severe mental illness, psychosocial disability or a dual disability.
We give you choice and control over the disability supports and services you access. We work closely with you and your family or carers to find the most effective way to achieve the goals in your NDIS plan, and to connect you into the supports and services that will help you to thrive in the community.
Your NDIS Support Plan
Our Support Coordinators manage processes related to your NDIS plan and help you access the disability services you need. To get the most out of your support plan, we are here to:
- Research and assess disability service providers, helping you choose one that best suits your needs
- Negotiate with disability providers on their services and price
- Liaise with your Plan Manager, if you have one, on your behalf
- Arrange additional assessments to meet funding requirements
- Help to resolve any problems or issues related to the NDIS or NDIA
- Support you to have your NDIS plan reviewed in a timely manner.